Friday, December 2, 2011

The first class :)

Today we learned about Rab's class policy and what we will do in this term by using computer method.
Rab's policy is quite symple. The first one is not to sleep and the second one is to make attention when he speaks.I've known that Rab's primary policy  is not to sleep in his class because of NP lectures' experience.
I saw students who sleep in his lecture were scolded by Rab in NP lectures : p
The very different point from other ARW teachers in spring and autumn term is that RAB put importance on using computer method especially MAC. ( unfortunately my PC is WINDOWs ...lol )
I think it is true that we should use these method in 21th century education.
I should've known ZOTERO more earlier.In Lynn's class we always been cautioned about the use of citation or documentation form.By ZOTERO we can do these things in a minute.
Anyway it was very nice to join in RAB's class. I am sooooooooooo excited to do projects, presentation and essay. ( Actually I've always wished that Essay should be longer.)
I thought that Rab is quite nice person and I wish we can go his house someday like last program C class : )

No comments:

Post a Comment